Monday 7 January 2013

Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag

I recently created a web page about the Skip Hop Versa diaper bag because I loved how it was so useful but classy at the same time.

When you have a baby a diaper bag has to go just about everywhere with you so how lovely to find something that you would be proud to be seen with even if you didn't have a baby!.

It's also great when the babies get older because you still have to carry around loads of stuff on days out with little kids!

You can read more below...


  1. Amazon Diaper Bags
  2. High End Diaper Bags
  3. Skip Hop Versa Expandable Diaper Tote
  4. Just look at how much will fit into your...
  5. This Skip Hop Versa Bag has loads of roo...
  6. Hop Skip bags are so versatile
  7. Skip Hop Versa on Amazon

5 comments:

  1. Looks very useful. A very practical bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot better than the old diaper bags I am used to. Looks sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks more like a stylish purse that a diaper bag. It would make a great gift for a new mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. I think any new mom would love it!

      Delete
  4. I asked my gf if she know what it was and she said a normal bag, then I told her it was for diapers and she said "oh ok. Yeh some people carry chanel"

    ReplyDelete