Thursday 31 January 2013

Logitech Z205 Portable Computer Speakers

I really needed some better speakers for my laptop but as I like to take my laptop out and about I needed them to be portable. After a bit of research I came across the Logitech Z205 portable computer speaker where the stereo speaker just clips right on top of the screen.

I have created a web page all about it to show you just how this works.

To find what you are looking for more quickly the links below may be of help...

  1. Portable speakers for laptop on Amazon
  2. Introducing the Logitech Z205
  3. Are the Logitech X205 small wireless spe...
  4. Logitech Z205 so simple to set up
  5. How good is the sound on the Z205?
  6. Summary on the Logitech Z205 Portable Co...
  7. Logitech Z205 & accessories at Amazo...
  8. Would you like a better sound quality on...

No comments:

Post a Comment